Happy Valley Farm Trail
The Happy Valley Farm Trail consists of a group of farmers and ranchers who live in the community of Happy Valley located just ten miles south of Redding. The Farm Trail offers produce, poultry, eggs, meat, nursery stock, handmade soaps, and more.
See the member list and map for detailed information regarding product availability and hours of operation. To ensure quality service, please call before visiting.
For a copy of the Happy Valley Farm Trail brochure (which includes the member list and map), stop by or contact any of the following:
- Any Farm Trail member
- Anderson Welcome Center: 1699 Hwy 273, Anderson (at the Factory Outlets)
- Enterprise Health Food: 1380 Hartnell Avenue, Redding
- Orchard Nutrition: 221 Locust Street, Redding
- Redding Convention & Visitors Bureau: 777 Auditorium Drive, Redding (just off Hwy 44, by the Convention Center)
- Anderson Partnership for Healthy Children: 378-6060 (call to have one mailed)
- Anderson Regional Office of Shasta County Public Health: 2889 East Center Street, Anderson, or call 229-8200 to have one mailed