Energize Your Bike Commute
Energize your bike commute by stopping by an energizer station – arrive by bike to receive free refreshments and goodies. A great way to start the day!
- Monday, May 14; 6 am – 5 pm; Kaleidoscope Coffee, 2258 North Street, Anderson
- Monday, May 14; 7:30 – 8:30 am; South End of Sundial Bridge with Churn Creek Meadow Organic Farm and Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- Tuesday, May 15; 7 – 9 am; Brew Craft Coffee; 1320 Yuba Street, Redding (cross street is Pine)
- Wednesday, May 16; 6:30 – 8 am; in front of the County Courthouse, 1500 Court Street, Redding; provided by Shasta County Superior Court
- Friday, May 18; 7 – 9 am; Brew Craft Coffee; 1320 Yuba Street, Redding (cross street is Pine)
- Friday, May 18; 6 am – 5 pm; Kaleidoscope Coffee, 2258 North Street, Anderson
- Friday, May 18; 3:30 – 5:30 pm; Sacramento River Trail, Lake Redding BBQ/Picnic Area (near Benton), provided by Caltrans
Don’t forget the valet bicycle parking and free pancake breakfast tickets for the first 150 bicyclists to arrive wearing a helmet, thanks to the Shasta Wheelmen! Friday morning at Placer/Market.