Join the Walktober Challenge, Oct 1-31
Healthy Shasta’s Health Works group is excited to invite you to participate in this year’s Walktober Challenge – friendly, inter-agency worksite wellness challenge.
The challenge runs the entire month of October. Track steps, similar to a pedometer challenge except you can convert your physical activity (bicycling, kayaking, etc.) into steps using our activity convertor.
Join Redding Rancheria, Shasta Community Health Center, Shasta County HHSA Public Health, and others in our mission to provide employees with opportunities to engage in more physical activity with this fun and easy competition! We welcome all workplaces and encourage anyone to join.
Will there be prizes for participating? Yes, you can count on prizes again this year. All individuals who participate will be entered into a drawing were winners will be randomly selected (prize info coming soon).
For more information and tools, visit our Walktober Challenge page.
For questions, contact WalktoberChallenge@gmail.com or (530) 229-8456.
Current Walktober Participants:
- Shasta County HHSA Public Health
- Redding Rancheria
- Shasta Community Health Center
- Shasta County Office of Education
- Shasta Head Start
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Office of the Director Shasta County
- Shasta Mosquito and Vector Control District
- Tree of Life International Charter School
- Shasta County Sheriff’s Office
- First 5 Shasta
- The McConnell Foundation
- At the Helm Armory
- United Shasta
- Business and Support HHSA
- Shasta Regional Transportation Agency
- Shasta Family YMCA
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Shasta County Veterans Service Office
- Redding City Hall
- California Children’s Services
- Enterprise Elementary School Transportation Department
- Redding Police Records
- Redding Electric Utility
- City of Shasta Lake
- City of Redding Risk Management
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- City of Redding and Managers Office
- Empire Outpatient Service
- Regional Services Branch HHSA
- Opportunity Center Shasta County
- North Cottonwood YMCA Preschool
Don’t see your workplace? Let us know!