Get out and explore Shasta County! Find new places to walk, hike or bike by clicking on a map pin.
Local Map Listings
The following is a complete list of available maps.
- Anderson Walks Guide - Pdf brochure featuring Anderson walking trails and routes with route descriptions (refer to pages 6-8 for route maps)
- Cottonwood Walks Guide - Pdf brochure featuring Cottonwood walking routes with route descriptions and directions.
- Redding Walks Guide - Pdf brochure listing local walking trails with trail descriptions and directions.
- Shasta Lake Walks Guide - Pdf brochure featuring Shasta Lake City walking trails and routes with route descriptions and directions.
Additional opportunities to get outside and explore the area's natural resources include exploring local BLM (Bureau of Land Management) trails such as Mule Mountain Pass Trail and the Clear Creek Greenway. Visit the BLM website for more information on these trails and others in Shasta and surrounding counties. Additional information about the Clear Creek Greenway area is available on the Horsetown-Clear Creek Preserve website.
Bike Redding Transportation Guide & Map
- Bike Redding Map - Often a driving route is not the best biking route to work, school, or to do errands. Use this map to find the best way to commute by bike in Redding. Map shows trails, short cuts, and routes indicating shoulders and traffic volumes.
Maps are available at area bike shops or by calling 245-6583.
Looking for good places to take young kids to play? Check out the First 5 Shasta Tot Lot map to find playgrounds featuring play equipment for children under 5 years old.